Random findings. I like lists.
- Bulletproof coffee is awesome. It tastes great, it’s a shot of energy, but it gives you (or maybe just me) diarrhea. Maybe just the first time only? We will see what happens tomorrow.
- A lot of people are okay with a tiny bit (their concept of tiny is quite broad)of violence, racism and misogyny in contemporary society. Talk about the lust for comfort killing the soul. (that’s Kahil Gibran paraphrased)
- Yogis who have a few years of regular practice under their belt have absolutely no idea of what appears in the pages of Yoga Journal, unless someone starts complaining about an article on social media. Then it turns out that all the complaining was about nothing at all, for sometimes nitpicking on a word is how people soothe themselves.
- the best thing I ate this thanksgiving was a serving of Momofuku’s blackened brussels sprouts. If interested you will type and search.
-Dentists now show you photos of your teeth while they are examining them. I will recover eventually.
- I understand that you need photos of your asana practice for your business brochure, your website, and to demonstrate a specific instruction or tip you are sharing. As a client and a student and a reader, AND an admirer, I would like to say that I don’t love it if your beautiful photos flood my instagram feed. It is the yoga equivalent of making us look at every single photo you took on your month long vacation in the Amalfi Coast. I know you know what I mean. I am a grateful student, I am just saying that most people prefer a middle dosage.
-Daily Japa is very very underrated. It is what calms me the eff down these days. I feel bad for dissing and hiding from my great aunts and their afternoon rosary session.
- I wish there was a guy in a bike that would come around and buy my compost like in a certain neighborhood in Austin, TX. I hate feeding and turning that drum, then realize I am not going to plant anything in the Spring because I don’t want to fight the squirrels.
- I have not detected this year’s car ornament for the season. No wreath on the front hood of your SUV’s ? No reindeer nose? No antlers? Come on Connecticut , give me something!